Monday, July 21, 2008

What a weekend!!

So this weekend we went and saw the Black Knight which was alot of fun! We went to the late showing which was different for us since we always go to the early movies.

Saturday I went to Abby's wedding which was a blast. Millbrook teachers know how to PARTY!! We had so much fun and we were the life of the party!!!
***pictures to come once I get my camera put on this computer!


Sunday I went to the pool, enhanced my tan and then came home to read some of my book. Finished one book and almost finished another. I am really excited about the new one and I can't wait to finish. Then my step mom came up and ate dinner with us. She spent the night since she had a meeting on Monday!

So this weekend was a blast...it is hard though....since matt is gone all week a weekend like this makes it seem like we don't get to see each other that much...can't wait till next weekend for a low key weekend!!!

I leave wed for NEA!! Pray the plane doesn't crash!!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

You didnt tell me it was Abby's wedding weekend! I want more details!