Monday, July 07, 2008

day one down....15 more to go

So today was day one of summer school. It wasn't that bad. I just didn't want to do anything. Summer time is a time to be lazy. The kids were good but they are so low. That is hard teaching kids that are so low. Some are still working on print concepts. Pray that I can make it the rest of the days.

Well today also started my determination to lose some weight. I know I know you are rolling now with laughter since this is a broken record comment but I hope to be serious this time. Since I have been married I have gained thirty pounds. THIRTY!! That is alot!!! It has been fifty since I started college. Now I know you are supposed to gain weight as you grow but seriously thirty pounds! So I am trying to eat better and lost this weight. I need to feel better about myself!! I went to the gym this morning before summer school which was great. I really do like to workout I just wish I could do it more. I have a membership at Planet Fitness which is great because it is ten dollars a month which is great!!

Lets hope I can keep this up!!!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Good luck with the gym. I bought a treadmill and I still struggle to use it as much as I should. I really need to lose weight too. You can do it!