Tuesday, July 15, 2008

so EXCITED!!!


Ok so today I received a phone call that made my day!! I was at lunch and the phone range with a blocked number. I let it ring and they left a message so I listned. It was a woman from NCAE which is my teaching organization/union. She wanted to see if I was interested in being part of a gathering of teachers who don't know much about school funding. This gathering would take teachers and show them some information items to see if it helps teachers and the public better understand funding. They would want my opinion on the information. The best part is they would fly me to WASHINGTON and I would go to some government building!! I am so excited!! I really really want this to happen. She emailed the guy with my name and I hope to hear from him. It would be next thursday which sucks because I have summer school but I am going to call in sick and hope they get someone to sub. This is a once in a lifetime opp. I hope and pray this guy calls. It is so amazing how your name gets out there and all of a sudden people remember you when something pops up!! I will update you with all the info if I go!!!

No comments: