Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Camping on the 4th of July!!!

I am so excited to say that in two days we are leaving for our 4th of July camping trip!!! We are so excited!!! We love to go camping at New River State Park with our friends Lisa and Ryan. They have been going there since college but just recently invited us. We have been a few times with Stella Bella and have loved it!! I am really excited because it wont be as hot and we get to see our dear friends. That is the hardest part about living far away from everyone. We just can't go and see everyone as if they lived right down the road.


Well I found out today that one of my dearest pregnant friends does not have a hooter hider!! I am so excited because I am going to make her one tomorrow and drop it off on thursday!! I can't wait to give it to her. Now I feel bad though because I want her to be proud to wear it so I want to make sure I do the best job I can do!!

No comments: