Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Shower 101

I am following up on the previous post. Last night I attended a great friend of mines baby shower. It was so much fun to see everyone that I hadn't seen since school let out!! I really do love those people. I got there and Mel looked so pretty! Pregnancy does make you glow!! She was feeling some pains so she was trying to mask the fact that she really wanted to lay in the bed. We ate lots of food and had lots of fun. So we played a baby shower game where you had to unscramble the words. Some were very easy and others I was stumped!! I couldn't for the life of me figure out. If you know me you know I am darn competative and I was going to get them!! I solved all words except one word!! While we were watching her open gifts I was shocked with all the things you need for a baby. I know it is alot but I was stunned. I was also stunned that they were getting so many fun gifts!! The first year of this childs life they wont have to buy a thing!! I am so excited for them!! They are the sweetest couple ever!! It was so great to see them so happy last night!! She is oging to have a baby any day now!!

No comments: