Friday, July 18, 2008

Very exciting!!

Ok so I am very excited about this weekend!! Tomorrow we are off to a friends wedding which I am really excited about!! I haven't been to a wedding that I haven't been in. That is odd but none of my friends have gotten married and the ones that have I was in it. So this weekend two friends and I are off to a wedding and the bride is going to look so amazing!! I am so excited!! The other exciting part is that I went out today and bought a new shirt and some really amazing pair of shoes!! I till DEF take pictures this time and put them up here!!!

So update on the trip and we are off! I leave wed for Washington DC and come home Friday!!I am so excited!! I get to wear my new cute shoes and I get to learn about all the interesting facts about taxation and school funding!! Can't wait to post pictures!

Well hopefully today we will go see the Black Night! I am excited because I love the movies and my HUBBY is getting home!! I miss him so much!!!

No comments: