Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a day!!

So Friday my friend and I went to Babies R' Us to purchase a baby shower gift. Neither one of us had been in one before so we were in for a little suprise. Normally I go to target to get baby shower gifts but today we wanted to find something nice. We were blown away when we walked in. OMG this place was huge!! It was so overwhelming!! We went to the tower to get the list. We printed it up and we were even more overwhelmed. There were so many thing and we were so stumped on where everything was. We started to walk and still were couldn't find anything. We laughed so hard because we couldn't find one thing. We tried really did but we were two lost puppies!! We kept trying and finally found a baby einstein tape. Then we found a crib bumper and some bottles. We found spoons, bowls and butt paste. Our gift is so odd because it is filled with all types of things!! We laughed so hard when we left. I just need to say that I am so not ready for a baby. That store was so big and there were so many things that I would have never thought about!! Hehe it was alot of fun I can't wait to see what she gets tonight!!!

No comments: