Monday, January 28, 2008

What a great day!

I had such a great day today. My kiddos were so good today! They really came to learn today! I love days like this. Makes my job easy and it makes you want to keep teaching.

This weekend was so great. CATS was amazing!!! We had a blast. We were stuck behind some nasty people that couldn't keep their hands off of each other which was making my father really mad. He was ready to slap these people. They wouldn't stop talking, he was sucking on her fingers, she wore a bluetooth the entire time that was blinking....it was bad. I hate people like that.

Well my conferences were great. The first mother was a nut. She didn't want anything on her sones permanant record which makes me laugh. Its not like this record goes anywhere with him. She declined everything that we wanted to use to help this poor child learn math. I really hate people like htis. She wants a weekly progress report because she wants to know what he needs help on and what he is still lacking in. I just wish she would see that something is not right.

The second conference was great. He was very supportive and really wanted to help his daughter. Everything he said to her was the same tihngs I said to her. It really made me feel better and helping her.

Well this week starts the begining week of ALP. I am a fool for doing it two times each week but we needed the money and its hard not to do. I am just going to get so tired. No complaing though. We will have to see!!

No comments: