Friday, February 01, 2008

germs germs germs go away


Ok so I have tried the past few weeks to stay away from sick people and not get sick. The past few days I have taken some pills in the morning to keep away the crud but this morning I woke up with the CRUD!!! I hate when you feel like this. My throat is burning my nose is running and I feel cruddy. I went this morning to walmart to get something to take and I found theraflue. THis stuff works. Its a tea like stuff you drink and you it sooths your throat. It really worked. I felt better but now I don't. Working with kids is like russian rullet with sickness. Luckily I have a strong immune system but this time it let down its guard.

Well this year is def the year of lessons. My parents this year are working me hard. Today I had another meeting and its frusteratiing because this child still reads at a first grade level but his parents don't want the to hear that he isn't growing. It worries me and its hard as a teacher to see a studne not succeed. I want so badly to make him grow but I can't.

Well we have shown our house twice and both time they say they love it but it wasn't the house for them. My thoughts are that you know what the features are and if you read the booklet you would know if it was for you or not. People amaze me sometimes. Its hard though because I spent last weekend with my father and he is a police office and he sees alot but his heart has become so hard to the world. He really seems sad all the time. I don't like seeing him like that. I think when we have grandkids he will def start to enjoy life a little more but I hope that it wont be to late.

So I am not a political person and I really hated politics until MAtt and I started dating. As the years go by I have learned more and more. It hard to belive what these people say. I am scared that this world is falling apart and that makes me scared. I think about this alot and it makes my stomach turn. I really wish that you could belive the delegates and see what they really stand for. The sad part is it really doesn't matter because when they get elected they wil no longer have a really say. I pray this country has a chance to get better!

No comments: