Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2008

Wow this year has flown by. Many great things happened this year. We have grown so much together and with our family. I can tell 2008 has many things to offer as well. We will be moving to VA in the summer which is a huge move for us. We will be selling the house and find a new home.

Here are me resolutions for the new year:

1. work out at least three times a week: I started this two weeks ago and have been really good. I got an ipod for Christmas so that will help. I also got a new gym back which I am really excited about.

2. Find a new church family and read from the bible: This is one I know that I need but it seems like an ovwhelming task for me. I just don't know where to begin.

3. Have at least one date night a week: With all our busy time we need this night for us. Video games and computers turned off and quality time spent together.

4. Keeped the house picked up: Ok this is the worst for me. We don't pick up after ouselves and so when the weekend rolls around we have to REALLY clean. If we would just pick up little by little we woulnd't have spend all saturdya cleaning.

So here are four that I really want to stick with. I have other small ones that pertain to my job and things but those are ones that I would let go as long as these four stick. I hope this new year brings many joys and happiness to everyone.

Here is a video my mom sent me. Thought it would inspire you all.

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Glad to see you are updating the blog again. :) If you guys want to go to church with us, let us know. We also like to play games, so we can have a game night sometime. Happy 2008!