Sunday, January 06, 2008

My movie moment


Ok so in the Whisenant household things have been crazy. We are trying to work out this whole move thing so things have beem tense. We just have to sit in this waiting game and see what happens. Well after Christmas we have been trying to save for this move to make sure we can make the best decision. So this weekend I asked Matt to take me to the movies. Yesterday we sat around and napped all day and I really wanted to go see P.S. I love you because I read the book in college and it was one of the better books I have read. The story was so sweet. He didn't want to see is but I really wanted to. So all day I kept asking and he kept avoiding me and it got to be late. So at 6 he said lets go. I was so excited. We got our tickits and Matt kept reminding me that the movie probably wont be like the book. He tells me this because I get very sad when I read a book and the movie is nothing like the book. The nice thing about this was that I read the book years ago so I don't remember all the details. Matt was being so cute. We were all cuddly and holding hands. If you know me you know that my love language is not touchy feely, but Matts is. So there are times I really try to hold his hand and hug him.

During the movie I was crying through the whole movie. This movie was one of the best chic flicks I have seen in years. It got low ratings but the movie was great. It made me cry a happy cry. I love the feeling you get when you watch a true love story. It makes you think about all those great things in your life. When we got out of the movie I was ovwhelmed with this feeling of love and joy. Matt asked if I wanted to go to starbucks and hang I said sure. We got our coffee and sat outside and talked about VA. It was one of those moments that you want to freeze in your head and remember. As were driving home I had thise moment that I have never had before. I was sitting in the car thinking about Matt and us. It was crazy how much I love this man who loves me completly. I was thinking in my head how God is amazing and how I am so lucky. People say that all the time but I truely mean it. I never thought I would get married then I went to college and met Matt. I haven't gone through what alot of women do. I wasn't hurt by a guy or went through thousands of relationships. I really hadn't dated anyone when I met Matt. I was telling Matt last night that I never have the fear that he would ever leave me. In my heart I truely know that he loves me unconditionally and that we are meant to be. It was a moment that I don't want to forget. That is why I titled this my movie moment because matt and i just fit and that makes me think I am living my fairy tale movie!!

No comments: