Monday, January 21, 2008

FOR SALE!!!!


Well its final....the house is on the market!! Its an odd feeling. I think I am happier now because we have started the process but its also hard because I want to know things and I want to know when we will sell the house and when we will move. I am a planner. You can't plan selling your house. It just happens. So we spent the entire day cleaning organizing and getting rid of things we don't need. It was stressful because I had work to do and I didn't want to clean. I wanted to spend my day off laying around the house, but my dearest husband wouldn't let me. Its ok though because we listed the house and hopefully we will get a bite. Please pray that someone out there wants our little house and wants to pay us what we want. I am excited now that we have the process started, but it is scary. Also if we sell our house quickly then we can move into a cheaper appartment which will help because we can save the money for when we move to Richmond. So lets pray that our house will sell and the Lord will provide us with a good offer.

No comments: