Monday, June 15, 2009

Today is my due date!!

Well I have to say that this morning I was very blue. I just couldn't shake the fact that I hadn't had him yet. I went to the doctor and he stripped my membrane which by the way didn't hurt at all. He said that some women can go into labor 24 hours later. Cross your fingers I am that woman! After he did that we talked about the plan from here and he said we could induce Friday or we could wait till Monday and set a date. I told him to go ahead Friday and then if he comes before then it will be great! I don't really want to be induced but I also can't be pregnant much longer! I really want to have this sweet boy and the more time he spends inside the less time I get with him on the outside. My summer isn't getting any longer! So having this little light at the end of the tunnel is what I think has changed my mood. I am so relaxed now and the funny thing is I haven't really had a contraction all day. (which stinks because I want them to kick in) but I think because I am not stressing over when he is coming my body has calmed down. So we shall see but I know that in the end I will get to meet my little boy by Friday!! Fingers crossed he wants to come earlier!!

No comments: