Friday, June 26, 2009

Super Duper Friends!!

Well we came home from the hospital Monday and my dear friend Lisa came to stay with us Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! She was such a blessing! Man did we need her. She and I have been friends for years and she is one of those friends that I feel very comfortable with! I am naturally not a modest person but with Lisa I hold nothing back. Since I came home with a nasty tear and couldn't do a whole lot. Lisa came to the rescue!! She cooked TWO amazing meals, did laundry, help with Tilley, talked to me while I was using my sitz bath, kept Matt company when I was sleeping, took care of Stella, did errands for us, and was just there for support when I had my crying epasoids! She was such a blessing and I know we couldn't have done these three days without her!! The sadest part though is I am a lame friend and never took a pitcure of her with Tillman. She did however capture a moment of the week that sums it all up! This picture shows me with my granny panties that the hospital gave me to wear, my shirt pulled up because I just finished nursing and my pregnancy butt (which is HUGE by the way) in the air after laying Tilley in his swing!! Needless to say Lisa was amazing and our friendship grew leaps and bounds this week and I appreciate everything she did!!

No comments: