Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Still pregnant!


So this week marks week 38. Oh Joy!! Can you hear the sarcasim in my voice. Last night was the first real time where I thought I might be in labor. As you can see I wasn't. This labor thing is so darn confusing and I wish it was cut and dry. I drank some water and went to bed and everything was ok. I really wanted it to be labor. I was so bummed when it stopped. A friend of mine gave birth today to her son and she was due a week after me. NOT FAIR! I know Tillman is very comfortable and wants to hang out some more but I really wish he would decide to make his way out! I want to hold him and see him instead of feel him and push back his kicks. My hips really want him out since they continue to look like a old home with ivy growing on it. My veins and stretch marks are making for a very neat pattern going up my sides.

This weekend I wanted to go to the pool but really didn't want to wear a bathing suit with all the veins and stretch marks going up my legs, hips and back. At least the ones on my butt you can't see. I went to lay out in the backyard and Matt was helping carry the chair downstairs and he said as we walked down "It is probably a good idea you didn't go to the pool, you don't wan to scare all those kids with your veiny butt!" Don't you just love them!

Well I am off to run a mile, do twenty jumping jacks, eat an entire pineapple and then 30 squats!! Hope this works!

No comments: