Sunday, January 08, 2006

WE DID IT!!

Yesterday at two thirty matt and I signed the last paper to start building our FIRST home!! I am still in shock. I want someone to pinch me because I still can't belive it!! I am so in love with this house and the neighborhood is great. We get to go in about four weeks to pick out cabinets and flooring for the house. We also get to pick out the color of the walls and the trim type and anything else we want. We can also pick out appliances for our new home. If you look at the front of the house in the picture our house is going to be similar to what ours looks like. Our home will only have half brick and the rest siding. The shutters will be brown and the door will be a dark red but it wont be a BRIGHT or pinky red but a dark deep red. I am soo excited we took pictures of the lott where our house will be. THe other thing is we get a basement which I am sooo excited about. When we get a puppy they can pee on the concret and not on carpet. Then one weekend Matt and I are going to fix it up and put drywall and carpet down and make it into a lounge type place with a TV and our workout equipment. Another great thing is we get four bedrooms which we don't need but when we do decide to have children we have plenty of room. I can't wait to paint the walls and put our new couches in the house. They say they are going to break ground on FEb. 23 which would mean the house will be done on July 23. That is if the weather is good but it could also get done earlier if they make good time. This is a dream come true. Matt and I never thought we could get a house around this time. We have been saving but it still hard because houses are big things. Pictures will be up soon.

No comments: