Friday, January 06, 2006

Another great day!!!







Well today was a good day!! I had a great time in class and the kids were great. If some of you don't know I am going to let you in on some GREAT news!! Tomorrow matt and I are going to go to a neighborhood we found and sign a contract to start building our first home!! I am jumping with happiness right now!! We didn't think we would get a house much less build one!! I can't wait!! We still arent sure what neighborhood to build in yet. I want to build in this one place but you have to have a basement on it which is fine but its a little more and that means we would have to cut something out. We will see tomorrow it just depends on if they even have a lot open for us!! If they don't then we are building in the other neighborhood that is not near as developed. So we will have to see tomorrow. This is a dream come ture though. I mean we have been wanthing this so bad and now its here. It should take about six months to build and then we will have the keys!! I am so excited I am also happy because I am starting to like working out. I like it now because I can take a book and read and walk and do the eliptical. I have so much more energy and I am so eager to wake up in the morning. The only bad part about building a home is that we wont be able to go to Charlotte as much and we wont be able to go out to the movies near as much. I LOVE the movies and we go at least once a week and now we wont be able to do that because we are saving every penny so that in case something happened we would have the money. The other think about a home is that means we are going to be here awhile which is ok I just wish that I had my family and friends up here because its really hard to not have those girlfriends around. The two pictures up top are the way the front of the house COULD look if we choose that front but they have twenty other ones so we haven't decided. The right pic is of the bottom floor. I couldn't get a pic of the secod floor but it will have two bedrooms, master bedroom, loft, washer dryer room, and closets. I can't wait to have pictures of the lot and the building process. Well I am off to work out to lose that inch. I promise I am going to do it!!!

No comments: