Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Two days and counting

Well today was my second day as a third grade teacher and it was great. I really like my school and the teachers that I am working with. Tonight I am planning a turn of the century lesson and I am so excited. I love being a teacher. I am also so proud of myself because I am working out like crazy!!! I am also watching my cal. intake and I am eating around 1000 to 1200 cal. which will make me lose weight because I am burning more then I eat!! I can't wait to measure my waist and see if I can do it!! Right now life is great!! I really want to keep up with the exercising because it feels great and it movtivates me to eat better because I don't want to ruin what I did!! I also love teaching and where I am at!! I get a desk tomorrow and I can't wait to put my own calender on it. It is the really small things in life that make me happy!!! I love life right now!! There are also other happy things in my life but I dont want to right about them because I dont want to get to excited because that always seems to ruin things so I am going to wait a little while till everything is official...and no I am not pregnant!! :) I wish though!!!! I def would not fit into that dress!!!

No comments: