Thursday, January 12, 2006

great week..

Well today went really well!! This week has flown by. The reason is because I am in a diffrent room each day so I have something new each day. The teachers are all so great!! I love them so much. I worked out hard core this week. I am soo proud of myself, and you know I can actually see my stomach muscles again. I honestly can say that I havent had my stomach muscles since highschool!! I can't belive it!! I hope that in the end this work pays off, but with that said I told myself that when we go to Charlotte I was able to eat what I want since we always seem to end up eating out. The thing is I am going to try to eat healthy and since mom and dad have a treadmill I am def going to use it while I am there, I mean why not. I can't wait till tomorrow because we have date night!! We are going to go see Glory Road. I really want to see it because I am such a sucker for those sports motivation movies that always end good and make you teary eyed. I also get to eat popcorn so I am def going to eat a light lunch so I can pig out on popcorn!! I love life right now. I was born to teach and there isn;t anything that I don't like about it. I mean I def haven't dont alot of it yet but I love what I do. I wake up each morning excited to come to work!! I can't wait to have my own room and to have my children!! Well I am off to bed since I am tired and hungry but I don't want to eat!!

No comments: