Sunday, January 15, 2006

fell off..

Let me tell you how it feels to wake up weigh yourself and be three pounds less then what I started at. I felt so good. My legs feel thinner my abs are showing and my waist is a half inch smaller. This is all great and then it was Sunday night date night and we go to the movies. Which would be ok but we ate popcorn. No butter of course but it was still two buckets. Which means I bet you I ate one full bucket. Yes me the person that has done so well these two weeks ate a whole bucket myself. I am sooo mad at myself. I see how people can get into a rut while trying to lose weight. I mean I messed up big. I am so proud of myself for doing this and then look I mess it all up. I am going to wake up and do better tomorrow. This weekend I also ate sesame chicken insted of my steamed meal and that made me mad. Why oh why...

On another note we went back to check out the model home for our house and we were a little worried. It wasn't exactly what we wanted. We really thought there would be more room and there wasnt. So we went and talked with our sales lady and she showed us the next house up from our and we had looked at it before but we couldn't afford it with the basement. The thing is though we were going to add a morning room to the house we got because there wasnt alot of room. While adding the morning room would cost us another ten thousand we thought about the next model up and it was only ten thousand more from where we were. The reason we didn't get it the first time was because we weren't sure how much we would be qualified for but now we do and we could get it if we wanted. So on monday she is going to get our paperwork and we are going to redo a contract so we are getting the remington. The floor plans is on the post below. It is only the first floor. The second floor has three bedrooms and a laundry room. I am happier now because its better then what we got the first time. I know I was happy beore but now I am really happy because we will have more room and its really what matts wants. The only thing about this house that I sort of don't like is the kitchen because it was tinier then the other. We will see.

No comments: