Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am hoping..





THese are pictures of the land that our house is going to be built on. The pictures with the trees are what our back yard looks like :)!! I CAN"T WAIT!!! I am hoping that I keep this working out thing because it really makes me feel good. I really like the way I feel when I work out really hard and get those bones moving. I love my school by the way. I was thinking today that being a teacher is such a great job. I coudn't imagine doing anything else. I mean I get paid to change lives and to teach these youngs minds about things they don't know. I am so excited because I get to take this reading course which makes me happy because teaching reading is my hardest area. I am very weak when it comes to grammar writing and reading always have been. Math and science come really easy to me so that is a plus. I also got a copier number today which means I can make 1500 copies a month free :)!! Those simple things in life are great. Today I stayed till 4:45 which felt good because I was earning those big bucks. I love my school and my team. Now that I have spent a day with each of them I am really excited about spending the next week with them because htey are all so great teachers and I am learning so much from them. I just hope that when I get my own room I will be able to remember all those things I learned. The house thing is put into place she turned the paper work into the people yesterday which means we are really truely doing it!! I also wached the Bachelor yesterday night and I think this season is going to be good because he seems like a really great guy.

No comments: