Sunday, January 29, 2006

ok here it is..

Well things are going really well lately. I have been doing really well with eating and exercising. I have worked out an hour everday for four weeks. There were two days I didn't work out but other then that I have done really well. I have totally seen the results. That love handle area is getting smaller and my arm muscles are showing. The only thing with this is that I really want to eat those foods that I used to eat. I babysat on friday night which was great but they ordered pizza. I ate so many peices I almost wanted to cry. I felt so bad because I have worked so hard lately. It is really sad to think that I wanted to cry about eating pizza.

Well school is going great!! I love my job. I am trying to get a part time job since I have so much free time. I mean I lay here on the weekends doing nothing and during the week my afternoons are all free. I applied at harris teeter which would be great. I could walk to work and be there and not have to think about what I am doing. I hope they call. If not I am going to apply to blockbuster and Kohls. I don't want to work at kohls because I WOULD NOT WANT TO HANG UP all those darn clothes the people throw on the floor when they have those huge sales. I don't even put my own darn clothes up. Ohwell.

No comments: