Tuesday, November 29, 2005

GREATEST DAY EVER!!!

Well today was GREAT!!! I was offered a third grade teaching position!!! I am now a wake county teacher!!!Wow it feels so great to say that!! I cant wait to walk in with my badge and key and actually start. Also today was my 21st birthday!! I also cant belive that I am 21. Its so hard to see how fast time goes. I am 21 and a teacher...wow I never thought I would get here. I love my life, today I thought Matt fogot my bday but he didnt I walked in the appartment and he had a dozen roses, a card with gc to books a million and a Willow Tree statue of a man and a woman holding each other, it was PERFECT!!! He is sooo good to me, I dont know what I would do without a man like him. I love everything about my life and how things are going. I have a job now so we can start saving for a house, which means I will no longer have an appartment but a real HOUSE!!! Oh I cant wait till that day we wlak through our house and say its ours!!! It has been a great great day!!!

No comments: