Wednesday, November 02, 2005

sweat and fourth graders bad mix


Well today went very well. I got nervouse though, there is a teaching opening for fourt grade and I wanted to apply but then I thought about those kids and the moment I walked in they would laugh at my sweating problem. I could see them ask why my armpits are so wet, and I would turn red and then they would laugh. What would you say!! I mean my second graders pick on me but not bad and I can tell them I will turn their card and they stop, but fourth grade they are the same height as me and I just have nothing to say. I mean I really am worried about this. I wish that we had alot of money because I would have my armpit sweat glands burned out, I really hate this. If you watch Greys Anatomy you would know the episode where the womans face turns read, well the same for me I jsut sweat. Everyone knows when I am nervouse, scared, happy or just hot because I have pit stains to my bellybutton. I mean what do you do. I cant wear black everyday, but I really like fourth grade. People who dont teach would say they wont say anything, your wrong, they say them under their breath which hurts just as bad. I mean I know I shouldnt feel anything when they say that but I am human and its hard because I am embarressed because my stains. So I dont know what to do, I thought about this all day while I was teaching and my pits were hanging out for the whole world to laugh!! Ohwell I will hopefully win some money so I can go to the doctors, but there are so many other things I want to spend my money on then my armpits, but im going to be embarressed until it goes away!!!

No comments: