Thursday, November 17, 2005

thinking about the weeks to come..

Well I was thinking today that its not long before I am done with my college life. I will be done with something that has consumed my life for so long. I mean I dreamed of going and then I got there and now I am done. I am so scared because its the last and final goal that I set for myself in highschool. Now I have to set new goals because I have finsished all the others. Lisa and I were talking about graduation. I cant wait to get up there and walk across the stage and see my family so proud of me. I want them to know that their love and support got me through the years. Its hard to belive that my next step in life is children. I want to have children so bad. We are going to wait of course, but I want that feeiling and that love of a new life. Matt and I have been married for six months now and it have been great. We have only had two huge fights since we have been married. The first one was the day after, and the second one was about two months ago. Its hard to think that it has been this great. I love being married and I cant wait for that next step in life!!

No comments: