Tuesday, November 15, 2005

not so happy...


Well today the school called me back after a game of phone tag and they thought I wanted a T.A. position which I dont so I had to turn down their interveiw. I was kinda sad because I really wanted to say I had a job. I would be less stressed if I knew that matt and I would have money coming in. I really want to help support our family. I want to help bring food to the table and make life a little less stressful. Ohwell, matt keeps saying that there will be more openings and I know there will be but I am worried because he doesnt want me to travel very far and I wont mind as long as I have a job. I dont want to drive for thirty minutes but you know twenty minutes is ok. I dont know what will happen so just keep your prayers open for me. Well my little brother came to see me yesterday and I was so happy. I really wantd to make him a good dinner and show him I love him!! He brought his friend Jennifer with him and she was so sweet. She is going to be an art teacher, which I am so jelouse of because I am horrible in art. I really liked her though so I hope she sticks around. Well thats all for today hopefully I will hear something soon about a job.

No comments: