Tuesday, November 01, 2005

First day!!


You know I love journals I just never remember to write in them. Well today is Tuesday and the day was GREAT!!! I mean I really had a great day at school. Kids were good and I had a great time teaching. Then I got home and the last part of my wedding pictures came in and I am so excited. It really hit me that I was married when they came in. I cant wait to give them out and show people because I really felt great that day!!! I also paid a butt load for these pictures so they better be GREAT!!! :) Well matt and I went to this Marriage Enrichment Confrence this weekend and it was GREAT!!! ( I love that word dont I). I learned so much about him and all these things I thought I knew that I didnt. We talked alot and we listned alot which is the other hard part. We were able to grow spiritually in ways that I didnt think we could grow. WE also met these two really neat people. Brad and Lauren. They were another couple there and see we stuck out because all the other couples were older. I talked and had a good time. Matt and I also renewed our vows to each other which made me cry because it was candle lit and it was amazing. We also went to four sessions that helped us learn how to fight, communicate and love each other in ways we didnt know how!!! I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to get married!!! Well I am off to be a house wife and make dinner and do homework!!! LOve you all!!

No comments: