Sunday, December 04, 2005

depressed and happy?

Well as I sit here and write this I am sad. My dad said I was going through post pardon depression because I have met every single goal I set for myself. I am graduation college, I am married, and I have great friends. Honestly I thought I would NEVER get married and I thought it would take me longer to graduate. So as I sit here and only have two days of student teaching left I am sad because I am done. I am also VRERY HAPPY because I can call myself a third grade teacher, I can say that I am a full fledged teacher. This funny thing about these feelings is most people feel this after a wedding because you plan for so long and then its all over in one day, and others feel this after having a baby, well I didnt feel this after our wedding since there was so much I was looking foward to and I havent had a baby yet, but I am so sad its all over. I am worried that I wont be ablet to look forward to something, but I know that I have so many things I want to do and I am only 21. I cant wait till I have a house, that is the next big thing. The reason thats not a goal for me because I know it will happen and we are taking the steps to get there so its not so far fetched. I dont know, but I read a 322 page book yesterday since I have nothing to do, and I got another one to start. Oh yea petsmart wont let me come back because I was gone longer then 30 days which pissed me off because there were so many college students that leave and come back. Ohwell,I will be sitting at home for four weeks doing nothing, but I may go to charlotte for a few days to hang out with Lisa and help her paint and maybe have some MUCH NEEDED girl time!!! I love being married but I need those girls moments, and since I am 21 we could go out and just have a girls evening at a nice dinner some wine and go back and just talk hehe which I am very good at!!! well see!!

No comments: