Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Generations!

So the last few days we have been very busy in the Whisenant house. In the middle of the week we had my grandma and her husband come visit. It was so sweet because they won't be around for forever and I was worried that they may never get to meet him. They came and spent the night and it was so sweet to watch MY grandma rock her great grandson! One of those moments I won't forget.


Along with my grandma coming to visit, Tilley's grandmother came for a visit. My mom rode her motorcycle up Saturday and spent the night. She must have held him for four hours straight last night. He is one spoiled rotten little boy ;)! She was in heaven. She was supposed to leave around 12:00 today but she couldn't stop holding Tilley. She just wanted to stay forever. It is the coolest feeling watching your mom hold your son! Again it was one of those moments I will always remember!

No comments: