Sunday, July 12, 2009

3 weeks old

Well I do have to say I am not liking this "Time flies when having fun!" statement. I do have to say these have been the most amazing best three weeks of my life...but...they have flown by. My son is one week away from being a month old and he is growing like a weed.

Well we are officially out of newborn clothes. There are some I still put on him as long as the hands and feet can pop out and it buttons up the front because if it has to go over his punkin (I know I spelled pumpkin wrong :)) head then it won't fit. The other ones look kind of funny since his arms and legs hang out. I still can't believe that he is three weeks old. Ever moment is a moment that I want to savor and remember forever! Each day he starts to look more and more like a little man than a little baby! I am amazed at how much he looks like Matt.

His hair is starting to fall out. It is really funny to watch because the top is falling out but the sides and back is hanging on for dear life. He is starting to look like an old man because he is bald on top and has hair in the back. Matt doesn't like it when I laugh at him. He looks so cute!

We gave him a full fledged bath today and it went really well. We tried something different than the first time. The first time he got cold and hated it. This time we put the infant tub in the bath tub and I had a stool I sat on. We filled the tub and let the water continue to run so it kept it warm. We also lowered the net thing that holds him so he was in the water more. He loved it, not one tear was shed..until we took him out to dry him off...he SCREAMED!! It was a success though so I am excited he likes water! :)



No comments: