Sunday, July 19, 2009

1 Month Old




Wow!! Tilley is one month old! (Actually it is the 20th when he is a month, but I am counting by weeks and he is 4 weeks old!) He is growing like a weed! I weighed him on the scale we borrowed from Erin and he is already 11 pounds! I know it is crazy how big they get! He can actually wear the clothes that say 3-6 months. They are a little big but still, he can fill them out!

He is starting to make cooing sounds and he gurgles more. He is starting to smile more and when someone is talking he will turn his head in that direction. When we have tummy time he will lift his head and turn when I move from one side to the other. He loves to kick his legs. He loves to eat! That is one thing this boy gets from Matt and I. He is like clock work, I will look at the clock and it has been exactly three hours and the boy could be in a dead sleep and wake up instantly to eat! It is amazing how they work!

We went to the park with all the Millbrook Moms and it was a blast. He slept the whole time. It was so nice to get out of the house and hangout with all the other moms! This week we are going to visit Laura and Abby and Aunt Elizabeth is coming to visit! It will be so much fun!

Next week is our first travel week. I am already starting to think about what we are going to have to pack. I am a little worried about not being in the comfort of our own home. When throwing a baby into the mix things can get tricky. So just pray for us and I have to keep telling myself to relax.

So I have a dilema, we had prof. pictures taken of Tilley and I want to buy them all. It is so hard to choose just a few. Matt is freaking out because of the cost but I feel that these pictures are so special, and when it comes time to take more we won't have to buy frames because I plan on switching some of the pictures out. I have to decide by this week because she takes down the gallery so hopefully I can narrow down my choices.

No comments: