Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grandma Why?

So when Tilley was born everyone, even I, thought he looked just like Matt. His cheeks, eyes and face overall looked just like him. Then when Matt's mom brought his baby pictures out, it was stunning how much they looked alike. Well when grandma came to visit last she brought Matt's coming home outfit. She wanted me to take a picture of Tilley in it before he grew out of it so she could have one of him and one of Matt. Needless to say this outfit isn't your everyday onsie. It is def. 27 years old. :) It was a little stiff and not for a babies enjoyment. Aunt Katie and I were having Tilley's home photo shoot so we went ahead and put the outfit on him and as you can see from the pictures it went from ok to bad! :)

Everything was fine and dandy, then I started to realize what in the world I was wearing!

TAKE THIS OFF OF ME OR ELSE!

I TOLD YOU, OR ELSE!! HERE IT COMES!!!

No comments: