Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tilly in 3D











Well Saturday we went out to a place in Cary that does 3D ultrasounds. I was so excited because at my doctors office the lady isn't really nice. This place we went to http://www.triangle4dbaby.com/facilities.html was amazing! They were so nice and made you feel very welcome! My dad, Jenny, James, and Kath came with Matt and I. It was so special. He was so funny on the screen. He would scowl his eyebrows. He would smile and take in breaths. He would not for the life of us move his arm down below his head. It was neat because the way he his laying is why I feel him so much. The lady also said that if I hadn't told her that I was 27 weeks 5 days she would have thought he was 30 weeks because of how chubby his face was. I then asked does that mean I will have a big baby or am I furhter along then I thought I was. She said most likely a big baby! :) I was tiny as a baby, but Matt was 10 pounds!! We might have to have a talk with the doctor ;). Well we were able to get the whole thing on a video for all the other family to get to see. He is head down which is good. The best part was when she was looking around at his head she said you see all that lumpiness on his head. Well it turns out our son is going to have a FULL head of hair. She said they don't really start growing hair until about 26 weeks and she said that our son has tons of hair already. She must have said it four times throughout the whole thing. I laughed so hard because I have been having this pain, not sure what it was...come to find out it was heartburn. So the old wives tale for us is true!! I am so excited to meet our little guy. She took over 60 pictures so I will only opload a few!

No comments: