Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Shower 1

So this past Saturday my sweet sweet friends Jodi and Courtney threw Tilly the best shower ever! We had so much fun, and it was great catching up with some old friends! Tilly got some many great things and it made it more real that he is coming in three months!

Our couches came in Saturday as well, and let me tell you they are GREAT!! My butt has never been happier! I really love to just sit and rock in them. I fell asleep in them last night which says a lot! I can't wait till the Tillyman gets here so I can rock him to sleep while sitting in them. Stella is not allowed on these couches so we are trying to train her to stay off. I feel bad since she doesn't understand why we used to let her and now we don't but I know it is the best for everyone. When he gets here I don't want her to think she can jump up and be around people while they are trying to hold him. So we will see how it goes!

Next Saturday is shower number 2. My SIL and MIL and her family are throwing Tilly a shower. I can't wait because I will get to see so many people that Ihaven't seen in years. Also it is at ten so we get to eat BREAKFAST food so I am really excited about that!! The best part though is after the shower we are getting in the car and driving the Myrtle Beach to spend a week on vacation. We are going with Matt's family so it will be a lot of fun. It won't be super hot, but I hope it will be sunny enough to lay out. I just want to relax and read a few books. We will probably go out to eat a lot and just relax! I really need this break!

No comments: