Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nursery part 1

So this past weekend Matt and I spen the entire weekend painting. We were so excited about getting this project done! We didn't think when we set out to paint stripes we would have to be all mathematical! I really wanted the stripes so we didn't give up but it didn't help our house isn't level. All in all things turned out great! I love the room!! I can't wait to get everything put together. Enojoy the pictures below.





Well I go tomorrow for my glucose test. I am hoping I pass but I haven't done a good job about not eating sweets this week. I can't stop eating fruit and the sugar in fruit isn't going to help much. I also have had way to much candy and soda this past week. If I pass I will be suprised. Jennifer says that those things don't really effect it...I hope not!!

Well I got in the mail today my shower invitation for my shower on the 4th. It amazes me how time flies and how much Tilly is growing. I can't wait till he gets here. I have a shower on the 28th and I can't wait to see all my girlfriends.

The picture below is me at 26 weeks. I feel like a blimp but I know it is all Tilly and his warm cozy home!

No comments: