Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shhh...

So I am like a little kid at Christmas! My dad and Jenny, my brother and his fiance are coming this weekend to visit. Matt and I stewed about what we could do with them. I was online two weeks ago and I found this 3D/4D place in Cary that does ultrasounds for recreational purposes. I ironically said to Matt, it would be so neat if dad and Jenny could go with us. Well...while I was looking at their site I found out they had SATURDAY hours!! My heart was so excited!! So we call for an appointment and they had one for this Saturday! I can't contain myself. So we decided to suprise them when they got here. We told them we had lunch reservations and they needed to be here by 12:00. I couldn't call them all week because I was worried I would spill the beans. I can't wait for them to get here. I am also so excited to finally see a good picture of the little man growing inside me. Our last ultrasound was great because we found out if it was a boy or girl but the woman was so mean and cold. She didn't even try and get any good shots of his face or body. She just wasn't nice at all. This will be the first time to really get a good look at our little boy! I also want to see what position he is in and how big he is! I will def. post pictures on Sunday! I PROMISE!!

No comments: