Monday, August 07, 2006

Only a few days left!!!



Well in about a week and a half I will start my first year of teaching!! I can't wait!! I found out today that as a first year I get 300$ for my classroom!!!! That is God working his magic. Matt kept saying with this house we were going to have to save and I was going to have to wait, and look we were taken care of!! I am so excited!!

Well this picture is of the house before they work on the drywall!! It actually looks like a house and there isn't a huge pile of dirt out front!! Its only a month before we move in. We have already picked paint colors and know what rooms are what color. The living room is going ot be hard because he was a brown color I guess I can handle that. Our bathroom is going to be a blue color!! Our loft is going to be a green, my office I am still not sure yet. Our bedroom is another room we are unsure about. Th spare bathroom will be a gold color, our dining room will be white and red. His office will be the same color as the family room. The kitchen I don't think will have a color because I want to do a tile backsplash and then there wont be a wall.

Well I think my father is going through a midlife crisis. We went to Charlotte for Matts bday and we ate with my dad and he stunned us all with two new tattoos. He got one on each arm. On is a sword with a skull on top and it says fear no evil. The other is a skull with a hat that has four bullet wounds and its the ace of spades supposed mean something with luck.It was so funny because my dad isn't like that. Hes a police officer so I thought he was crazy.

No comments: