Saturday, August 26, 2006

The first day is over!!






Top picture is of the hallway upstairs. The first door is the bathroom. Second door is closet. Third door is bedroom two. The doorway straight ahead is the laundry room. The doorway to the right is our bedroom. I am standing the loft taking the picture.

Next picture is of Matts office.

Third picture is take right as I walk up the stairs looking at the loft.

Fourth picture is half of our bedroom.To the right is the doorway to our closets and bathroom.

Fifth picture is of our living/fmaily room. The doorway to the left of the firplace is matts office. The hole in the wall is for the tv. I am standing in breakfast area taking the picture.

Ok so the bottom picture is of the kitchen. The half wall is the bar and the sink and stuff will be on that side. The hole is the pantry and the doorway is to the dining room.



Well yesterday was the first day of my teaching career(sort of). I was so excited when I woke up, and my stomach didn't turn till the bell rang. I wanted to make sure everything was ready and I still didn't have everything. The day went really smooth. The kiddos were great, but I sort of felt they kept thinking in their heads that they already knew all the things I was telling them so I felt self concious. They were really excited that they earned money for things. They really want to have money so they will work hard for it (I hope).

Well Matt and I went out today to buy some things for my treasure box, and that was hard. I don't know what kids like these days. I didn't want to spend alot of money but I also didn't know what to buy. I went to the dollar store and they had some things but I kept thinking that the kids wouldn't want this or that. I was thinking as we kept walking around the store that I should have them write on a peice of paper all thet hings they would like to see in the treasure box. I know they will write expensive things but some may write stickers or markers or something like that.

Well here are some pictures of the final drywall. This week they are putting up molding and then painting. I am so excited!! We are giving the appartment a 30 day notice on monday. I am so excited but scared because its finally happening.

No comments: