Friday, August 18, 2006

finished product...sort of...




Here is the way the kiddos will see my classroom!! I am not going to do anymore till they get here. I am so glad I am finished. Next week I am going to start planning and getting things together. I can't wait till they come. I got my class list today and I have 20 kiddos. That is great hope I wont get anymore. I know I will but I really like having twenty. The picture with the yellow paper behind it is for my little brother. See the monkey, he drew that in highschool and was getting rid of it and so I took it and have saved it for all this time. I wanted to get it framed but when I was getting my stuff together I found it and thought it would be such an ispiration to my kiddos. If you look hard the poster that its under is a "THINKER" chart which is a reading strategy!! I am so proud to say that James drew that and all the ladies at work were impressed. I can't wait till the kiddos see it!!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

it looks great! It looks like you've really maximized the space... it looks huge!