Sunday, July 30, 2006

sore loser

ok so its so funny how as an adult I am still a sore loser. We played our last softball game yesterday and I wanted to win so bad. I woke up nervous because I wanted to win so bad. The team we were playing has won the last few years and we have never made it this far. We were down the whole game and then we scored like four homeruns. IT WAS GREAT!!! We were tied top of the seventh ten-ten. They scored for runs that inning. It was our turn up to bat and we could only pull one run and then it was over. I wanted it to bad. I do have to say though I actually hit the ball everytime I got up, and they went farthe then ever before. I was so excited. Next year though I am so excited I can't wait for it to start.

Well I have four days left of summer school and then a week off and then I start school!! I am so excited. It;s real. I mean it is the moment I have been waiting for, forever!!! I have doing alot of planning and geting things ready to laminate and stuff. I just went online and requested alot of first day books to read so the children aren't so nervous. I can't wait to start!!! I am so excited now!!

Well we went to the house and they have the siding all on and then we walk through and then amonth it will be done. I can't wait!! Last night we picked our paint colors so that we are ready for the first day!!! Keep the calender open mid september we will need as many painters as we can get!!!

No comments: