Monday, August 14, 2006

12 days and counting...

So the kiddos come back in 12 days!! I am so excited!! I have waited for so long for this and its finally here. The only scary part is my room is a disaster and I need to get it all together but I only have three days!!!! So I am going to go later today and see what I can get into. The really dont want us there till the 16th but we will see. I have gotton so many new things for my room. I am so excited because I ddin't think I was going to be able to get anything. I bought fabric for big pillows yesterday. Today I am going to my dear friend Shannons to sew them.

Well we found out last week that the builder said the house wont be done till the end of sept. Which is ok I guess, but it struck a nerve when they told us and I lost it. I was so mad that day because to them we are another homeowner that wants a house. They have no reason to speed up. Ohwell....

Well my little brother came to visit with his g/f. I had such a great time!! I haven't seen him in sooo long. I tried hard to get his hair cut but he wouldn't let me. His g/f is REALLY sweet!! I really like her. She was VERY genuine and really listened when you talked. She actually held a conversation and wasn't shy. I hope they stay together. I wnat him to be happy and he deserves it with all the crap we dealt with!!!

No comments: