Tuesday, August 15, 2006

SEPTEMBER 28TH

Ok so that is the date they say we will close!! I CAN"T WAIT!!! I told him I was going to call him everyday till then to make sure he is sticking to that date. I am pretty sure he will unless something drastic happens. Right now he said he needs six weeks, and so that date is six weeks and a day!! I am so excited.

Ok so walking into my classroom yesterday was horrible. I about lost it. I had no idea that it would overwhelm me that much. I really thought I could deal but I couldn't I didn't know where to start or what to do. Today was thirty million times better. I got things organized and I was getting rid of alot of things. I also put our my desks and got those into groups. I need to get things done because I want to get my bb done before parent night. In college they didn't teach you about organizing your room. I had saved so much I didn't want to get rid of things but I didn't know what I was going to do with it. I feel alot better leaving today!! I can't wait till school starts!! We found out we test the kids the first tuesday through thursday so that first real week is a waste so that is nice to know that I wont have alot of planning to do those days. It really hit me today that I am a real teacher!! It is finally here!! Pray for me because I woke up at 2am and had to get out of bed get a sheet of paper and write down all the ideas that were running through my head. It was running a million miles a min. I had all these plans on what I wanted to do and I didn't want to forget it so I repeated it in my head over and over again but then I couldn't sleep, so I had to get up. I hope this wont happen alot through the year!! Well I am off to bed so I can wake up early and get things done!! Thanks for reading!!(I will post pics of my classroom tomorrow)

No comments: