Tuesday, July 25, 2006

when it rains it pours

Ok so Matt didn't know what he wanted for his birthday but now he does: a new tooth for me and a new alternator for his car. What a lousy birthday and I feel horrible, but I need a tooth and he needs a car. I feel horrible as a wife that I can't provide a good birthday for him. I really wanted to do something special but I can't. I know that its not about the money so maybe I can make somthing good for him to eat and have a nice evening. It just sucks. I hate the fact that we have to take this stupid money and put it towards a car and a tooth. As my mother always says "thats life.." I think that is her motto.

Well on a lighter note, Jodi bought her weding dress. That means its real!! WE have a wedding to go to in July!! I am so excited for her!!

Well I am starting to feel better about school. I have taken some of the pressure off my shoulders and I know that I am not expected to be perfect. I am not expected to teach everything there is and do it perfect. I need to know that I am a good teacher though and that is all I hope for.

No comments: