Thursday, July 20, 2006

Met our new neighbor!!

Well we went by the house yesterday and we met our new neighbor!! It was really great because he was this sweet old man. He just welcomed us in and was so sweet. He gave us a tour of his house and found out we were Christian and that got him excited. He said we need to evangilize this neighborhood, and if Matt and I were starting a bible study to give him and his wife a call!! It was really sweet. I can tell this is going to be the neighbor you can rely on and if you need anything they will be there. I can see him keep a watch out for our house and make sure no one is doing anything wrong. I am really excited because it makes me feel good that a neighbor is nice.

Well I feel alot better about next year. I have started making my math centers so I wont have to spend so much time the beg of August. I went today and rearranged my room so that I got the big stuff moved now comes the desks. I really want to be able to move them around and make sure they are in the best spot.

Well we are experiencing our first friend loss. Emily and Joel are two people that took Matt and I under their wing and introduced us to the church we attend. They took us to Sunday school and and to all the functions. We will miss them alot! The fun part though is they are moving to Charleston so we are going to go and visit them which is going to be GREAT!!!

No comments: