Tuesday, July 18, 2006

stressed out...

Ok so last night was my first break down about teaching. I am so confident about teaching but yet I am so scared. I am so scared I am going to screw up. I honestly don't know what I am doing. I feel like I am just a darn good actress. I put on a good show, like I know what I am doing. It is really something I am so scared about. I feel like under all this show I have no idea what I am doing and I keep telling myself I will try it again and then screw up again. To some people this wont make sense, and honestly it makes no sense to me, but I just keep thinking that I am so darn scared about the first month of school. I think I wont feel ok till January because that is when I started and I have a good feeling about those months. I keep telling myself that this is the way that I felt the first day of my floating position. Ok so this post really has no meaning but I needed to write it to get my mind off of it. I was up all night stewing about this stupid feeling but now I am getting better. THANKS!! :)

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I still feel that way and I'm getting ready to start my 3rd year. When do you lose that feeling? Do you ever?