Thursday, May 14, 2009

35 weeks and 4 years

So Monday I went into the doctor because I was feeling pressure and pain. I was 1 cm dialated, 60% effaced and he was in -1 stage which means his head was there. She could feel it!! I was excited to hear this but then she made it very clear I could stay this way for six weeks. So here we are waiting for Tilley to get here. I am so tired and I hurt. I hope this is the part of pregnancy that you forget about because I wouldn't want to get pregnant again if I remembered this. :) My abdomen hurts really bad and I feel him sitting down there and I really just want him here. It doesn't help that I can feel him move and know our little guy is right there. I want him to be healthy when he comes so I don't want him to come till he is ready but I want him here so bad. I go back Monday which is exciting! I hope that these contractions that I feel are helping me out some more.

Well today marks our four year annv.! I am so excited because I am married to a very amazing man. He is getting newborn pictures taken of Tilley for our annv. That is what I really wanted so he did good. His parents sent us to dinner on them so that was nice. We are going to our birthing class on Saturday so that is exciting. I really want to put the carseat in the car but it is still a little early. I think in about two weeks we will put it in there.

I hope to take pictures of the nursery this weekend and post them. We have everything ready except for the sweet boy to get here!

No comments: