Sunday, May 17, 2009

Newborn Photos

So this week my sweet hubby bought me a package for new born photos for our sweet boy. Many people laugh, snicker, roll their eyes a the thought of have a prof. come in and take pictures of a two week old but for me it means the world. I love photos, I am not good at getting them printed but I have thousands in my computer/jumpdrive. Two years ago my sweet husband bought me a nikon camera for my addiction. I really wanted it because I knew when we started to add a little one to the mix we wouldnt want to spend that kind of money. I have researched and researched for the right person and I think I found her. She was running a special which of course helped sway my decision but she also had beautiful photos on her website. I signed the agreement and now we are just waiting. I think I am most excited about getting a family photo to enlarge and put over the stairs. I have wanted one for a few years but Matt wont ever have his picture taken. This is the perfect time. When Tilley gets here I swear I am going to have to buy a brand new computer just to hold all the photos. My house will be filled with frames of his sweet face, toes, fingers, belly and most of all his smile. I can't wait to have him here!! Here web address is http://www.christyjohnson.com/

No comments: