Sunday, May 24, 2009

Phone List A and B

So I am starting the phone list of people that want "the call!" I have two lists. One list is for people that want to be called before he is born. Meaning they want to be called as labor is progressing. This list is also two parts, because there are those that want to be called at any hour of the day and the others that want the phone call to come after sunrise ;)! Then list B is for those who want to be called when he has made is arrival. Below is list A that has people who want the anytime call. If you want to be added to any of the lists please facebook or leave a comment and you will be added to the lists! :) I don't want to leave anyone out but I also don't want to call someone who is in a deep somber and could care less that I am screaming my lungs out in LD. ;)

List A (anytime)

Nancy (if Matt is out of town ;) )
Mom & Tom
Paulette & Dale
Dad & Jenny
Katie & Chris
Becca
James & Kath

No comments: