Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Well this weekend we were so blessed! Friday at school my team gave us a beautiful shower. They invited the entire school and we were so blessed with so many great things. I couldn't belive how loved our little man is! Then Saturday my sweet aunt held a shower at our house for Matt's friends and all of my friends and family. It was so great to see everyone and we had a blast. We even had blue JELLO shots! (Not me of course!) Tilley was blessed again with so many great things. Once I get the pictures from everyone I will post them. My camera batteries were dead.

Well today we went to Babies R Us to buy the rest of the the things we needed for the T Man. It was so much fun but I was in a funk so I felt bad. It was hard spending that much money but we know our little man is worth the extra careful saving we will be doing the next few months. He is spoiled rotten!!

Next weekend we are going down to Concord to visit with family, attend a baby shower, 80th suprise bday party and then off to see my dad and Jenny. It is going to be a fun weekend.

So can I say that being pregnant has its ups and downs. Don't get me wrong I have wished for this for so long but there are moments where my hormones take over and I can't seem to get over it. He is getting so big and my right ribs are so sore. It hurts to sit because I have spider veins on my toosh and they hurt so bad. It is hard to sleep because he moves when he doesn't like the way I am laying and then when I find a good spot he gets excited and plays around. I want to be able to feel comfortable again. I love this little guy so much and would never wish he come early because I know he has to bake awhile but I can see how God makes this process the way he does because he wants us ready for this little life that we are bringing into the world! I am so ready to meet him. Now that he has everything in his room I am even more anxiouse to meet him!

No comments: