Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sense of normalcy

So today really put me to ease about this year. I was really nervous and scared about being chair. I lead the meetings and need to have my stuff together to present to the team. I am so scared that I am going to disappoint my team. I want them to be proud of me and I want them to know how much I care about them and want to do well for them. Being chair is going to be hard but I think I will do ok. I have an amazing team! I put way to much pressure on myself though which doesn't help.

Well today was a very productive day! I am really excited about the group of kids coming up and I am excited about this ocming year. I think since I ended the year so rocky I am glad to have stability. I am glad that I am starting this year at Millbrook but it is bittersweet because I know that it will probably be my last. I want so badly to do better this year but I am worried that life will get in the way. We shall see what happens!

Well this past weekend was great! Matt and I hung out like we were in college and just had fun together! Which we needed...we needed to be fun with each other since we have had so much tension. I am excited about the coming weekend because it will be the same as last!!

Pictures of the newly rearranged classrom coming soon!!

No comments: